“The son of Adam does not do any action on the day of sacrifice (Eid al-Adha) which is more pleasing to Allah than the shedding of blood (Qurbani). On the Day of Judgment, it will appear with its horns and hooves and hair. The blood certainly reaches Allah before it falls to the ground, so let your hearts be content with that.” (Sunan Ibn Majah)
At JDC, the practice of Qurbani is undertaken with utmost reverence and adherence to Islamic teachings. Donating online can be hassle-free if you’re looking for a convenient and meaningful way to fulfil your Qurbani obligation.
In this comprehensive guide, we will explore the benefits and process of donating Qurbani online, allowing you to participate in this sacred act while positively impacting the lives of those in need.
Donate Qurbani Online: A Hassle-free Option
The Significance of Qurbani
Qurbani at JDC: Ensuring Compliance with Sunnah and Shia Traditions
Understanding the Concept of Shares
Acceptance of Solo and Combined Shares at JDC:
When opting for a solo share, individuals can perform their own Qurbani by contributing the full cost of an animal. This ensures personal responsibility and a direct connection with the act of sacrifice. JDC provides a wide range of animal options, such as goats, sheep, cows, and camels, catering to the diverse needs and preferences of the community.
- The combined share option allows individuals to pool their resources with others, contributing to a larger animal’s cost.
- JDC facilitates forming groups based on specific shares, ensuring fairness and transparency in the distribution process.
- Participants are assigned their respective shares, and the animals are sacrificed collectively for the contributors.
1. Distribution of Qurbani Meat:
2. Identification and Verification:
3. Fair Distribution:
- Once the eligible beneficiaries are identified, the Qurbani meat is divided into portions according to Islamic guidelines.
- JDC ensures that each recipient receives a fair share of fresh, high-quality meat, enabling them to celebrate Eid ul Adha with dignity and joy.
4. Outreach Programs:
5. Collaboration with Local Entities:
6. The Virtues of Qurbani:
7. Obedience and Sacrifice:
8. Generosity and Charity:
9. Unity and Brotherhood:
Qurbani Options at JDC:
A goat for Qurbani at JDC costs Rs 29,000/-
This option is popular among individuals who prefer a smaller animal for personal sacrifice.
Cost: Rs 105,000/-
In this option, individuals take full responsibility for the entire cost of the cow, enabling them to perform Qurbani individually.
With this option, individuals can contribute towards a cow by purchasing a share. The collective contributions of participants allow for a larger cow to be sacrificed, and the meat is distributed accordingly among the contributors.
Step-by-Step Guide to Online Qurbani Donations with JDC
- Visit JDC’s Website: Go to the official website of JDC (Islamic Relief USA) and navigate to their Qurbani donation section.
- Select Your Qurbani Package: Choose the one that suits your preferences and budget. JDC offers various options, including local and international Qurbani.
- Provide Donation Details: Fill in the necessary information, such as your name, contact details, and preferred payment method.
- Complete the Transaction: Proceed to complete the online transaction securely through JDC’s trusted payment gateway. You may receive a confirmation email or receipt for your records.
Spreading Joy and Blessings through Online Qurbani: Experience the Power of Giving
Qurbani, also known as Udhiyah, holds immense significance for Muslims during the auspicious occasion of Eid al-Adha. It is a time of giving, compassion, and spreading joy to needy people. In today’s digital age, online Qurbani donations have emerged as a convenient and impactful way to participate in this sacred act. By embracing online platforms, individuals can experience the joy of sharing blessings and making a positive difference in the lives of others.